Monday, June 4, 2012

Just some pictures....May & June

Happy summer to all my amazing teacher friends and family!!  I'm so glad y'all are off so we can play with you lots more!


Again, no time for a bunch of writing, but I will update with a few pictures so that I can say I posted twice this month :)  We have been soaking up every minute with these precious babies b/c they are changing and growing every single day it seems like!
they LOVE "riding" and crawling all over the giant snoopy!
LOTS of crawling and cruising all over the house, and even "walking" using their push walker at times!  Loving every minute, and so thankful to be surrounded by so much love!

bathtime is their favorite thing in the evening!




sweet kisses from layton


Mother's Day--FOUR Generations!!







Memorial Day- supporting the red, white, and blue :)















No comments:

Post a Comment